Current application areas:
- Calibration management and gauge management
- Integrated quality control
- Compliance and asset management
- Document management and control
Calibration management software and management software for gauges and instruments covering recall, calibration, events, certificates, R&R studies and historical records with hard-copy and electronic document storage.
Enables users to meet the requirements of national and international quality standards such as ISO9000, QS9000, TS16949, AS9100 or ISO17025 and links to calibration equipment hardware. Single-user and network versions. 4 functional levels to accommodate systems from simple recall and traceability up to calibration laboratory standard.
Supporting Hundreds of Global Organisations
- Comprehensive physical asset database with filtering/sorting
- Recall Management controls with fixed time intervals, real-time usage & counts plus reports
- Location tracking & stores procedures with traceability
- Activity records for calibration, gauge studies, repair and maintenance, with history on file
- Traceability to in-house inspection equipment, National Standards, sub-contractor and batch
- Record calibrations where no shop-floor network connection/ Wi-Fi s available
Please get in touch to find out more about how we can add value to your organisation