Tech In Manufacturing - Breakfast
Tuesday 7th March 2017,
7:30am - 9:00am
UKFast Campus, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 5QJ
In the midst of economic uncertainty, UK Manufacturers have been tasked with becoming a driving force in the country's post-Brexit Economy.
With other European companies leading the way on adopting Industry 4.0, it is important that we learn from their example; work with recent Government initiatives, and the likes of LCR 4.0 to ensure manufacturers take advantage of the digital technologies in advanced manufacturing.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Steve Mulholland, manufacturing director, Polyflor Ltd
- Robert Perkins, chief operating officer, Hotter Shoes
- Vikas Shah, CEO Swiscot Group / investor / visiting professor (MIT Sloan, Lisbon)
- Martin Strutt, consultancy director, EEF
- Tom Dawes, group CEO, Valuechain
For more information about the event, visit Business Cloud
Join the discussion on Twitter at #manufacturingtech.