Valuechain are proud to feature in this month's Food & Drink Processing & Packaging Magazine, our DNAbrc production control system has been developed specifically for SMEs working in the packaging sector.
DNAbrc has been designed to streamline business processes from customer quotation through to invoicing, manage customer service levels, optimise throughput and comply with industry standards and legislation.
DNAbrc offers comprehensive purchasing, inventory management, production and despatch processes through an integrated solution that captures full traceability of all products and automatically generates the required documentation.
How can DNAbrc help with BRC compliance?
Senior Management Commitment & Continual Improvement
• Advanced performance reporting and personalised dashboards that can be easily configured and accessed through mobile devices
• Customer portals sharing order book status, inventory levels and performance
Hazard & Risk Management
• Highly configurable audit and risk assessment tools with corrective action task consoles and advanced reporting
Technical Management Systems
• Integrated and streamlined workflow from quotations, sales order processing, purchasing, stock control, production planning, delivery and invoicing.
• ISO compliance and full traceability of all items purchased, processed and delivered.
• Plant preventative maintenance planning and audits
• ISO 14001 Assessments and Pest Audits
Product & Process Control
• Integrated customer, internal and supplier non-conformance management
• Route cause analysis
• Statistical process control
• Training records of skilled personnel
• Time & attendance for your workforce
• Employee questionnaires
FDPP Magazine is the leading digital monthly magazine which is sent into the inboxes of 113,000 of the most up to date key decision makers within the Food & Drink manufacturing industries. This month's publication is available to view online or open the full Valuechain.com article now.