Valuechain are sponsoring the Socitm Spring 2017 event and CEO Tom Dawes and Global Channels Director Jim Walters will be heading down to London for the show to meet with fellow professionals.
Socitm Spring 2017 is an event held to welcome organisations from across the ICT sector, local public services and private sector partners with the aim to connect companies and create partnerships for funding transformation.
This year the event will focus on better use of big data and a Simplify, Standardise and Share theme.
· Simplify – re designed to deliver better outcomes
· Standardised – built on open, common, interoperable standards, components and capabilities
· Shared – collaboration, shared services, adapt and adopt
Tom Dawes and Jim Walters will be attending on behalf of Valuechain to showcase iQluster at the exhibition, a supply chain collaboration and intelligence platform that simplifies intercompany communication and securely captures multi-tier supply chain intelligence. It integrates with disparate data sources; analyses dynamic data, and forecasts supply chain demands to optimise supply chain performance and mitigate risk.
Confirmed Speakers at Socitm 2017:
• Martin Ferguson, Director of Policy & Research, Socitm
• Jὄrgen Sandstrὄm, CIO/CDO, City of Västeras, Sweden
• David Wilde, Executive Director for Place Operations and CIO, Essex County Council
• Tony Summers, Chief Operating Officer, Socitm Advisory
• Linda O’Halloran, #VerifyLocalPilot Lead, Government Digital Service
• Andrew Rogers, Director, Socitm Advisory
• Professor Catherine Staite, Director, INLOGOV
• Hazel Lewis, Head of IT & Print, Milton Keynes Council
• Alison McKenzie-Folan, Deputy Chief Executive & Director – Customer Transformation, Wigan Council
• Bryan Glick, Editor in Chief, Computer Weekly
If you’d like to find out more about the event or think it sounds right for you, Register on the Socitm Website here to confirm your place.