We're excited to announce that Valuechain will be exhibiting at the Paris Airshow this June, as we look to present our iQluster (supply chain collaboration tool) and DNAam (Additive Manufacturing Traceability software) to the aerospace community.
The International Paris Air Show is organised by the SIAE, a subsidiary of GIFAS, the French Aerospace Industries Association. The 52nd show will take place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions from 19 to 25 June 2017.
Once again the show will bring together all the players in the global industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days of the show will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by three days open to the general public.
Scope of the show
- Aircraft: Construction and assembly and sub-assemblies
- Space: Spacecraft, satellite, telecommunications
- Aircraft engines, aerospace powerplant and related equipment
- Airborne equipment & systems (including weapons)
- Pilot & navaids
- Cabin interiors
- Production equipment, tools & software
- Subcontracting (mechanical engineering and composite materials, aircraft interiors, etc.)
- Composite metals & surface treatment
- Maintenance, product support & spares, transport, services
- Airport equipment & services
Join Us In Paris