Production Control Software for Aerospace Subcontractors
Aerospace Manufacturing Software Configured To You
Subcontract machining companies are all different and expect different outputs from their production control software, that’s why we configure our solutions to your company’s DNA. AeroDNA has been developed specifically for aerospace subcontract manufacturing engineers, allowing you to streamline operations, continuously improve and accelerate growth.
AeroDNA has the flexibility to be configured for precision machining businesses with complex bills of material and assemblies or fabrication companies that group jobs to be processed simultaneously, and anything in between. It can be easily tailored to best suit your company and installed with the minimum disruption to business processes. AeroDNA can be locked down for complete control over business processes, ensuring compliance with AS9100 requirements.
AeroDNA is our premium solution for aerospace manufacturing subcontractors, covering from quotation all the way to invoice, reducing manual processes and disparate systems, allowing you to make informed decisions based on accurate data.
Simplifying Aerospace Compliance
- Streamlined AS9100 and Nadcap compliance and traceability
- Scheduling and capacity planning
- Shopfloor data collection
- Subcontract control and customer specification management
- Complex aerospace assemblies and kits
- Make to stock and Kanban management
- Sell from stock functionality
- Comprehensive quality control, including rejects, reworks and corrective action reporting
- Customer specification management
- First article inspection reports
- Job costing and margin analysis data
- Advanced business reporting
AeroDNAsp interfaces with SAGE, Pegasus, Xero and other premier accounting packages, closing the loop to your financial system. A two-way dynamic link can be enabled, allowing you to see and act upon real-time credit statuses of your customers and suppliers.
"AE Aerospace is a rapidly growing aerospace precision machining subcontractor and we recognised that in order to sustain our growth and maintain the highest levels of customer service and productivity, we had to implement a robust planning and control system. We are delighted that we selected AeroDNA as the Valuechain team have worked closely with us to streamline our internal processes, simplify AS9100 compliance, provide finite capacity planning and generate advanced reports."
Managing Director, AE Aerospace
Features of the system include:
- Contract review & FAIR staged gates
- Route and process approval
- Internal and customer specification version control
- Approved supplier status, scope and expiry
- ITAR restriction functionality
- Direct email of documents via Outlook
- Docketing functionality
- Job costing including materials, labour, sub-contract, components and tooling
- Comprehensive report library
- Create quotes from estimates, previous quotes, works orders or parts templates
- Supplier purchase orders for materials and components
- Full traceability of batches, materials and subcontract treatments
- Shop floor data capture and live WIP tracking
- Stock management for materials and finished parts
- Attach links to external files (drawings, Certificates of Conformity, NC programs etc.)
- Delivery notes & Certificates of Conformity
- Multi-currency invoicing, credit notes and pro formas
- Accounts package integration