Production Control Software for Aerospace Special Process Companies
Configurable Aerospace Metal Finishing Software
Special process companies are all different and expect different outputs from their production control software, that’s why we configure our solutions to your company’s DNA. AeroDNA: Special Process has been developed specifically for aerospace metal finishing companies, allowing you to streamline operations, continuously improve and accelerate growth.
AeroDNA: Special Process has the flexibility to be configured to the needs of a range of metal finishing companies, from platers to heat treaters, anodisers to powder coaters. It can be easily tailored to best suit your company and installed with the minimum disruption to business processes. AeroDNAsp can be locked down for complete control over business processes, ensuring compliance with AS9100 and Nadcap requirements.
AeroDNA: Special Process is our premium solution for aerospace metal finishing companies, covering from quotation all the way to invoice, reducing manual processes and disparate systems, allowing you to make informed decisions based on accurate data.
Simplifying Aerospace Compliance
AeroDNA: Special Process provides
- Streamlined AS9100 and Nadcap compliance and traceability
- Customer service level planning
- Scheduling and capacity planning
- Shopfloor data collection
- Job splitting and grouping
- Subcontract control and customer specification management
- Comprehensive quality control, including rejects, reworks and corrective action reporting
- Niche special process functionality such as precious metals, deposit thicknesses, jigging details
- First article inspection reports
- Job costing and margin analysis date
- Advanced business reporting
AeroDNA: Special Process interfaces with SAGE, Pegasus, Xero and other premier accounting packages, closing the loop to your financial system. A two-way dynamic link can be enabled, allowing you to see and act upon real-time credit statuses of your customers and suppliers.
Features of the system include:
- Contract review & FAIR staged gates
- Route and process approval
- Internal and customer specification version control
- Approved supplier status, scope and expiry
- ITAR restriction functionality
- Direct email of documents via Outlook
- Docketing functionality
- Customer order acknowledgments
- Job costing including materials, labour, sub-contract, components and tooling
- Comprehensive report library
- Create quotes from estimates, previous quotes, works orders or parts templates
- Supplier purchase orders for materials and components
- Full traceability of batches, materials and subcontract treatments
- Shop floor data capture and live WIP tracking
- Stock management for materials and finished parts
- Attach links to external files (drawings, Certificates of Conformity, NC programs etc.)
- Delivery notes & Certificates of Conformity
- Multi-currency invoicing, credit notes and pro formas
- Accounts package integration
Upgrade to Digitalised Chemical Analysis
Now you’re able to streamline chemical analysis of your surface treatment solutions, too.
LabBook is a consolidated chemical analysis platform that easily links to your existing systems. LabBook maintains digital records and manages specification compliance by exception; to streamline chemical analysis.