Production Control Software for Small Engineering Companies
Intuitive Production Control Software
Tricorn is a very intuitive system for small precision machining companies that process jobs on a make-to-order basis, providing:
- Streamlined ISO9001 compliance
- Automated paperwork
- Scheduling and capacity planning
- Shopfloor data collection
- Job costing and margin analysis date
- Advanced business reporting
TRICORN is the result of many years experience in dealing with the needs of small, medium and large manufacturing businesses. Our Production Control software is designed to be user-friendly, easy to learn and gives the flexibility needed to manage operations from quotations through to invoicing, enabling you to meet quality, cost, efficiency and delivery targets.
Integrated modules provide both management and operational tools and are especially suited to sub-contract, KOP, Kan-Ban, made-for-stock products and "make to order" manufacturing, including assemblies.
Comprehensive Functionality, Easy To Use
The comprehensive report generation and search capabilities enable you to continually evaluate performance and improve the efficiency of the total manufacturing process through variance analysis and improved control of lead times, inventory and work in progress.
The system provides a vehicle for quickly responding to customers’ changing demands and for testing "what if" scenarios.
Tricorn interfaces with SAGE, QuickBooks, Xero and other premier accounting packages, closing the loop to your financial system.
"Tricorn has made a tremendous difference to our business: It has enabled us to almost double our turnover, without increasing our administrative staff; it has sped up the complete process, made us more efficient, increased our awareness of many aspects of the business and it has given traceability and transparency to the whole operation; It has been key to us operating with ISO9001 and AS9100, giving our customers confidence that they are dealing with a progressive and continually improving company."
Managing Director, Jamestan Engineering Ltd
Features of the system include:
- Job costing estimates including materials, labour, sub-contract, components and tooling
- Create quotes from estimates, previous quotes, works orders or parts templates
- Simply generate multiple quotes with amortisation of set-up costs
- Direct email of documents via Outlook
- Customer order acknowledgments
- Full traceability of who did what, when, and for how long
- Comprehensive report library
- Stock management for materials and finished parts
- Supplier purchase orders for materials and components
- Export of invoices to Sage or Quickbooks
- Attach links to external files (drawings, Certificates of Conformity, NC programs etc.)
- Picking lists and delivery notes
- Invoicing, credit notes and pro formas
- Automated Dashboard