Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving business growth. By researching and identifying new business opportunities, pitching the company’s products and services, and building strong relationships with both new and existing customers, you will help to generate revenue and increase profitability within the company.
An excellent Business Development Manager will have good knowledge of our products or services and be able to communicate them persuasively and effectively to prospective customers.
You will assist our Sales team by using your own initiative to generate leads through numerous avenues, including from attending shows and other industry networking events.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Generate leads and contact prospective customers
- Attend shows and events to build relationships
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Achieve a good understanding of the company’s products and services to be able to advise customers about them
- Work with Marketing team to design and drive campaigns to Valuechain prospects
Objectives & Key Results
- Identify and achieve new business opportunities
- Build positive relationships with new and existing customers
- Help increase sales
- Sell the Valuechain suite of products
- Provide relevant leads to Fitfactory sales team
- Engage customers via Valuechain’s Portal suite of products
- A drive to seek new business opportunities and meet or exceed targets
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent telephony skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures
- IT skills
- Manufacturing industry skills and insights
- Engagement with funding opportunities such as MadeSmarter and other industry growth funds
We have positions available in our Stockton and Daresbury office.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org