We are looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Assistant to support the implementation of all strategic campaigns across the groups digital platforms. Excellent organisational skills, great attention to detail, plus a positive and enthusiastic attitude are what we are looking for. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate looking to move in to a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.
This role will be primarily focused on developing the digital performance of Valuechain Technology Limited but will also extend to other brands within the Scale Digital group.
The role in more detail:
- Generate the day-to-day written and visual content to execute across all social media channels with a view to increasing audiences, brand awareness and driving traffic to the websites
- Maintain multiple company email databases. Plan and execute e-mail campaigns targeted towards launching new products, product developments, monthly updates as well as triggered and automated email campaigns
- Assist with website updates and blog content production
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to help promote key launches, events and team news
- Attend events and tradeshows and support the team by capturing content that can be applied across all digital platforms including web, social media, YouTube and e-brochures
- Contribute to ongoing PPC and SEO strategy to increase web traffic and brand visibility
- Maintain and develop the brands image and video libraries
- Capture and edit video content
- Design digital presentations as required in support of the Sales and CS Teams.
- Report on stats from google analytics and social media KPI’s to produce insights that will assist in driving forward the marketing strategy
- Research and present any new social media developments & digital trends
The ideal candidate:
- A true social media native with experience in social media or content creation.
- Strong in the understanding of marketing via social channels
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and video editing software preferable
- A keen creative eye and good photography skills
- A confident copywriter with a flair for social captions and excellent grammar
- Capable of working within a pressurized environment to tight deadlines
- Confident and positive with a solution-orientated outlook
- Detail-orientated with good time management skills
This role will be based in our Stockton office.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org